Arthur Street, Hove
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE W.C
- LIVING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- UPDATED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
Situated in the favoured Poets Corner district of Hove being within walking distance of both Aldrington and Hove stations offering links along the south coast and to London. Hove seafront is also within walking distance and an array of eateries, cafes and shopping facilities are all within easy reach.
The accommodation with approximate room measurements comprises;
Incorporating single sink unit with mixer tap, adjacent worksurface with range of cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level wall cupboards, inset four rind gas hob with concealed extractor, eye level oven and microwave oven, integrated fridge and freezer both full height, corner carousel unit, fitted seating with storage, under stairs storage and double fitted cupboard, tiled floor with underfloor heating, UPVC double glazed French doors to patio.
South facing UPVC double glazed bay window, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Hatch to loft space.
UPVC double glazed bay window offering a view towards the sea, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Walk in shower with tiled surround, wash hand basin, low level w.c, tiled walls and floor, heated ladder style towel rail.
Range of fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window, cupboard housing 'Ideal' gas fired boiler, radiator.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, glazed shower screen, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Comprising low level w.c, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed frosted window.
Space for table and chairs.
Brochures27 Arthur Street
Arthur Street, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.1 miles
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Portslade Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.