West Green Drive, Crawley
- No Onward Chain
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
- Crawley Town Centre Location
- Private Terrace & Use of Communal Gardens
- Secure Parking
A modern one bedroom apartment in a Town Centre location, with secure parking and private terrace overlooking the communal gardens. Offered to the market with no onward chain! Call Connells Crawley to book your viewing!
Just 3 years old, this one bedroom apartment is still in immaculate condition and ready to move in to.
The apartment block itself is accessed via a security system, with each floor having it's own secure entry also. The apartment is located on the communal garden side, so is nice and quiet, with a private terrace area to relax on.
Internally, the property comprises of an open plan Living/Kitchen area, with an impressive sized kitchen, offering a lot of storage, worktop space and integrated appliances. The terrace is accessed via the patio doors in the living area.
The bedroom is large, and has built in wardrobes with sliding doors. The bathroom is separate, and also spacious.
The entrance hall also houses a large storage cupboard housing an integrated washer dryer.
Apex Apartments were built by Crest Nicholson in 2018 and are located in Crawley Town Centre, right on the doorstep of the High Street, and a short distance from the County Mall with it's array of shops and restaurants and Crawley Train Station. Buses serve Gatwick Airport also.
Lounge / Kitchen 23' 6" x 12' 3" ( 7.16m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 14' x 11' 1" max ( 4.27m x 3.38m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
West Green Drive, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station0.3 miles
- Ifield Station1.0 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Crawley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWY407420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.