High Street, Welling
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available from start April 2021
- Newly refurbished
- Private patio area
- On the High Street, right next to amenities and transport
Comprising briefly of: reception room, kitchen/diner, double bedroom, bathroom and private patio space. The landing space is also large enough to have a small desk/study area if required.
Located above commercial premises on the High Street, all of Welling's amenities are on your doorstep, with excellent transport links with buses in to London and towards Bexleyheath, and Welling train station for commuters.
Available from the start of April 2021.
To arrange a viewing please call Danson Property Services directly.
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Welling
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Welling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welling Station0.3 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.1 miles
- Falconwood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Selling or renting your property is a big decision - just like setting up your own business - and to most, moving is a potentially stressful time - but we move every day, so to us it's second nature and we'll be there to meet, advise and plan, market, negotiate and then guide you through each step, whatever your needs and timescales. If there is a bump in the road, we'll step up and address it, not brush it under the carpet.
Danson Property Services specialise in t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30267312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Danson Property Services, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.