Dukes View, The Humbers, Telford
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas CH
- New Carpets
- No Onward Chain
- Security Entrance
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Bedrooms
Tenure: Leasehold, 111 years remaining
The spacious accommodation affords TWO BEDROOMS (with new carpets), bright and airy living room, well fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Allocated parking and secure entry system.
Security entrance door, with "buzzer", post boxes, staircase leading to top floor.
L shaped hall, with entry phone, double glazed window and laminate floor.
A spacious living room, with double glazed front window and balcony doors onto "Juliette" balcony, laminate floor. Built in cupboard and access to kitchen.
Fitted with matching range of dark wooden style floor and wall units, extensive laminate work tops, inset single drainer sinktop, integrated hob, oven and hood. Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Washer Drier, double glazed window and central heating boiler.
Double room, with new carpets, double glazed French doors, to "Juliette" balcony, built in wardrobes.
A good sized second room, with new carpet, double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with White suite, with panel bath, glass side screen and shower, low flush WC and wash basin, fitted storage unit and shelving, extractor fan and radiator.
There is an allocated parking spot (number 41) bike storage area and communal area.
The property is leasehold with approx 111 year unexpired, annual ground rent £200, service charge of £946.60 per annum.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dukes View, The Humbers, Telford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakengates Station2.4 miles
- Telford Central Station3.2 miles
- Wellington Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Lets Move is a professional, friendly and experienced firm of Letting Agents with two prominent offices in the Newport and Telford area. Covering Shropshire and Staffordshire our aim is to provide our clients with the highest level of service and integrity whilst retaining the passion that being a local independent agent offers.
We offer all clients that little bit more that includes:
• A friendly, hands on practical service that can really be tailored to the client's needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Move, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.