Dudgeon Drive, Littlemore
- Extended family home
- Good size ground floor living space
- South West facing garden
- Garage in a block
- End of cul-de-sac position
- Close proximity to local amenities
SUMMARYThis family home has been altered to create the valuable living space by moving the kitchen wall deeper in the sitting room and extending the sitting room with sliding doors overlooking the garden. The accommodation is on two floors and comprises an entrance hall and large inner hall with storage under the stairs, kitchen with a large amount of cupboards and work tops, sitting room with a fireplace typical of the era, first floor landing with an airing cupboard, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden with a raised patio terrace and then predominantly laid to lawn with a shed at the bottom. To the front is a small area of lawned garden with pathways to front doors. The single garage is in a block to the side.QUALITIES* Extended family home * Good size ground floor living space* South West facing garden * Garage in a block
* End of cul-de-sac position* Close proximity to local amenitiesSETTINGSituated at the end of a residential cul-de-sac that is made up of similar style properties, Littlemore is a village situated to the Southeast of the cultural centre of Oxford, on the borders of Sandford-on-Thames, there are a handful of local shops and take aways with a large Sainsbury's close by on the Ring Road. Being just beyond the Ring Road it offers easy access into central Oxford (c.2.5 miles). The M40 is c.10 miles for London and Birmingham commuting with Heathrow c.45 miles.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Dudgeon Drive, Littlemore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.5 miles
- Oxford Station2.9 miles
- Culham Station4.7 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10767685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.