Lambert Drive, Sale
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Highly sought after location
- Close to Ashton-on-Mersey Village
- Potential to extend
- No onward chain
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 3.79 x 3.65 (12'5" x 11'11") -
Dining Room - 3.41 x 3.20 (11'2" x 10'5" ) -
Kitchen - 4.51 x 3.43 (14'9" x 11'3" ) -
Integral Garage - 4.48 x 2.48 (14'8" x 8'1") -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.0 x 3.24 (13'1" x 10'7" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.45 x 3.24 (11'3" x 10'7" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.43 x 2.38 (7'11" x 7'9" ) -
Bathroom - 2.41 x 1.56 (7'10" x 5'1") -
Separate Wc -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresBrochureLambert Drive, SaleEPC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Lambert Drive, Sale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Urmston Station1.2 miles
- Brooklands Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Chassen Road Station1.4 miles
About the agent
ASHWORTH HOLME – THE FIXED FEE ESTATE AGENTS.
Are you looking for a professional and proactive Estate Agent to sell, rent or manage your property but are reluctant to pay the high costs associated? Ashworth Holme provide a fully comprehensive service dealing in property Sales, Letting and Management whilst saving you money with our highly competitive fees.
Established independently in October 2009 Ashworth Holme is the area’s only Estate Agent offering fixed fee services giving ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30490261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.