New Street, Marnhull, DT10
- A Quintessential, Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- Set In A Tranquil Location In The Desirable Village Of Marnhull
- Light And Airy Kitchen With Integral Appliances And External Access
- Two Large Reception Rooms With Wonderful Character Features
- Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout Alongside Wood Burner In Lounge
- Recently Installed Double Shower Room And Additional WC Upstairs
- Fantastic Newly Fitted Built In Wardrobes In Both Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Contemporary Living Whilst Retaining Wonderful Character Features
- A Truly Must See Property To Appreciate Stunning Location And Secret, Large Garden
- Additional Garden Area Separate, Perfect For Patio And Outdoor Dining
New Street, Marnhull, DT10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Templecombe Station5.0 miles
- Gillingham (Dorset) Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Meyers, 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a leading service, listed in the 2020 Best Estate Agent Guide as a finalist putting us in the TOP 3% of agents in the country.
Our highly skilled system of selling property has proven ye
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10787631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.