Shrapnel Road, Eltham SE9
- Two bedroom end of terrace
- Progress Conservation Area
- Detached 30' tandem garage
- No onward chain
- Half a mile Eltham station
- Half a mile Gordon/Deansfield PS
- Local shops/bus routes few hundred yards
- Wider plot
- Some original features
- Light and airy accommodation
ENTRANCE AREA Upvc front door, original stripped doors, fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 15' 5" x 12' (4.7m x 3.66m) Double aspect room with upvc windows to front and side, wooden fire surround with log effect gas fire, built in cupboard, understairs cupboard, two radiators, original floorboards.
KITCHEN 13' 9" x 5' 11" plus recess (4.19m x 1.8m) Upvc window to rear, fitted wall and base units, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, upvc glazed door to garden, vinyl flooring.
LANDING Loft access, skylight, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m) Upvc window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2 12' 8" x 8' 8" (3.86m x 2.64m) Double aspect room with upvc windows to side and rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 7' 2" (2.95m x 2.18m) Upvc window to rear, white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, wc. radiator, airing cupboard, tiled floor.
OUTSIDE The rear garden measures approximately 20' in depth x 40' in width including the garage space, laid to lawn, paved patio, outside light and tap, outside wc housing boiler, gated side access.
Detached tandem garage 30' x 11'7, remote controlled roller shutter door, upvc window and door to side, power and light.
Gravelled driveway providing parking for 2 cars
Front garden: Lawned area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Shrapnel Road, Eltham SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eltham Station0.4 miles
- Kidbrooke Station1.1 miles
- Falconwood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
As long-established Estate Agents we have a wealth of experience dealing with residential property in the Eltham area. We handle all types of property from 1 or 2 bedroom flats to detached homes with upwards of 4 bedrooms.
For those thinking of selling in the area we are able to offer a free valuation and “No Sale – No Fee” terms of business. We are open between 9am and 6pm weekdays, 9.00am to 5.30pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
We have links with an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101003001899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernard Skinner, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.