Highfield Drive, Crank, WA11 7SE
- Contemporary 4 bed detached house
- New build in cul-de-sac location
- Countryside setting & open views
- Generous rear garden
- Allocated off road parking for 3 cars
- High specification build & finish
- Stunning finish that has to be viewed
- 1248 SQ.FT. / Freehold
The developer is taking early bird reservations (giving buyers first refusal) and then will work with the client allowing them the opportunity to customise aspects of their property prior to completion including choosing kitchen and bathroom finishes to create their own dream home (subject to additional costs if outside of developers specification). The overall quality and build will be very high with a traditional brick and render exterior with anthracite grey windows, composite front door and Bifold doors to rear, oak canopy porch and internal finishes including solid wood doors plus a choice of traditional oak spindle staircase or a more modern glass and oak style. There will be two tiled bathrooms and a ground floor WC plus a large open plan kitchen with island and dining / living space.
Oak doors throughout
Kitchen with inbuilt appliances
Washer and dryer in utility
Full alarm system
Wiring for virgin media etc
Full loft ladder with loft decked out for storage with lighting
Underfloor heating in bathroom and ensuite
Illuminated / heated mirrors in bathroom and ensuite, shaver points and downlights in both.
LED downlights and Chrome sockets and switches in hallway and kitchen
Feature lighting on external walls
Feature lighting over kitchen island
Lighting under cupboards
USB socket on island
USB sockets in bedrooms and kitchens
Wiring for Wall mounted in tv in lounge and kitchen
Garden large shed for bins etc with socket / light in it.
Indian stone flagged seating area at rear with turfed garden. Indian stone flagging around front and side of Property.
Outside socket and tap at rear
Oak / glass staircase with low level lighting in the stringers
Carpets on stairs, hall, study, lounge and bedrooms
Light oak wooden flooring in hallway
Kitchen / dining room tiled
Block paved / tarmacked 3 car parking spaces per property with turning area
Aerial in loft for tv / free view
Windows are flush sashes in anthracite
Bifold door on kitchen exit
Houses will be ready for move in
Front of houses will have planters
Gas boiler in the loft to save space downstairs
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Highfield Drive, Crank, WA11 7SE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainford Station2.4 miles
- Upholland Station2.5 miles
- St. Helens Central Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Wigan since 1996
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and we pride ourselve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10832924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.