Acacia Way, Sidcup, DA15 8WW
- Larger than average one bedroom period apartment
- Sought after
- Short walk from Sidcup station and shops
- Share of Freehold
- Allocated parking
- Communal garden
- Onsite leisure centre (separate compulsory charge)
- Tall ceilings
- Idea first time buy or investment opportunity
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Offered to the market is this large one bedroom period apartment that sits in the highly sought after Hollies development. The Hollies has always been sought after due to its parkland setting and convenient location just a short walk from Sidcup train station and shops. The apartment is part of an Edwardian conversion so offers a great feel of space with its tall ceilings and spacious entrance.
The property briefly comprises: A secure communal entrance which offers a grand Edwardian feel. The front door leads you into a large entrance hall big enough to also be used as a study or dining area. There is a spacious lounge which offers some great views of the Hollies parkland and this lounge flows nicely into the kitchen. The bedroom offers plenty of space and as well as a large main bathroom there is loft access. Externally there is allocated parking to the rear and a communal garden. The Hollies has access to a private leisure centre which features a swimming pool, gym, tennis courts and much more.
We feel this would make a great first time buy or investment. * Share of Freehold * Hollies location *
Entrance hall/Dining Room 15' 1" x 12' 6" (4.6m x 3.81m)
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 3" (4.6m x 3.73m)
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 4" (3.1m x 1.63m)
Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 2" (4.8m x 3.4m)
Outside Communal gardens
Allocated parking space.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The following information has been supplied by the vendor and should be verified by the purchaser and/or solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
The vendor has advised the property is being sold with Share of Freehold.
Lease Term: 95 years remaining (125 years from 1st October 1990, but vendor has advised they currently extending this to 999 years)
Service Charge: £2076 per annum
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Compulsory charge for the on site leisure complex. £1020 per annum.
BrochuresS6 - 2-Page Lands...
Acacia Way, Sidcup, DA15 8WW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.6 miles
- New Eltham Station1.2 miles
- Albany Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are very proud of our 99% customer satisfaction rating on allagents.co.uk for customer experience.
What makes us particularly pleased about our achievement is that it is determined by the public through online feedback from client ratings and through the sharing of customer service experiences. Many clients have praised our experience and patience in helping them to sell or purchase a property, but also, (and this is crucial for us), they have praised our honesty.
If you are no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670008284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.