Penington Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- MASTER SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN-SUITE
- FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS
- JUST UNDER A THIRD OF AN ACRE PLOT
- 1 MILE TO TRAIN STATION
- 2 MILES TO M40 JUNC 2
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Winkworth
On the ground floor, the front door opens to a spacious entrance hall giving access to all the principle reception rooms, a cloakroom and the fantastic kitchen/breakfast room which has a separate utility. Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor level, the elegant master suite has a feature vaulted ceiling, e-suite bathroom and opening through to the dressing room with fitted wardrobes and doors leading out to the private balcony. There are four further generous bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Outside, the house is approached through brick entrance piers and a five bar wooden gate onto a wide gravel carriage driveway, with parking for several vehicles and providing access to the garage. The beautifully landscaped and private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with an area immediately behind the house paved in brick and flagstones providing ample terrace space. The borders are stocked with a good variety of specimen trees and shrubs.
Situated on a desirable road of individual detached houses about 3/4 of a mile from Beaconsfield’s shops and 1 mile from the mainline railway station (service to Marylebone approximately 30 minutes), while the old town offers a wide selection of pubs and shops. Access to Junction 2 of the M40 is about 2 miles which connects with the M25 and main motorway network. Heathrow, via the M25 and M4, is about 15 miles distant. The area is well renowned for an excellence in both state and independent schools with several options available for all age ranges.
Penington Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station1.0 miles
- Seer Green Station2.4 miles
- Bourne End Station2.7 miles
About the agent
With beautiful countryside on the doorstep and the bustling capital just a short train ride away, Beaconsfield truly has something to offer for everyone. And that is why we've opened our office here. From the heart of the old town, our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you find exactly what you're looking for, whether you're buying, selling or renting, so pop in and say hello and chat to us about your property needs.A networked team
Winkworth Beaconsfield is supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA200028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.