Hambro Close, Luton
- A 4 Bedroom semi detached family home
- Lounge/ Kitchen/Diner
- CHAIN FREE
- Harpenden School catchment
- Loft conversion
A 4 bedroom semi detached family home with 2 double bedrooms on first floor with office and family bathroom and on second floor are 2 further bedrooms and shower room. With off road parking and rear garden this property is offered chain free.
A well presented 4 bedroom semi detached home located in the area of East Hyde between Harpenden and Luton. Offered chain free comprises Lounge, Kitchen/ Diner and on first floor are 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor has 2 further bedrooms and a shower room. Rear garden with patio are and lawn.
Radiator. Door to front. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 1" max ( 4.45m x 3.68m max )
Fireplace. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 7" x 11' 8" ( 6.27m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven and hob. Space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Radiator. Patio doors to garden. Double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from hall. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 9' 6" max ( 4.06m x 2.90m max )
Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bath with mixer tap, shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled. Radiator. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Bedroom 3 17' 1" x 8' 7" ( 5.21m x 2.62m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 13' 2" x 6' 3" ( 4.01m x 1.91m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front and rear.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Patio area. Lawn. Brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hambro Close, Luton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harpenden Station2.0 miles
- Luton Parkway Station2.5 miles
- Luton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Harpenden for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN305795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.