Park Road, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Downstairs WC
- West Facing Garden, THIS IS A MUST SEE
The house is located in a very popular location in the very heart of Lytham St Anne’s, close to St Anne’s square shops, bars, restaurants, pier and sand dunes.
The accommodation comprises impressive entrance/dining hall with feature stained glass window, high ceiling, picture rails and fireplace. The lounge has a rear aspect window, tasteful decor, decorative coving and a feature fireplace. There is a second reception room with a bay window and feature fireplace.
The kitchen is fitted with a good range of base and wall units with worktops over with a double range, fridge freezer, dishwasher and feature central island.
There is a separate breakfast room to the rear with views over the garden. There is also a downstairs wc.
To the first floor there are four good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom to the master with a separate shower and a bath with spa jets.
Bedroom two also has fitted wardrobes. Bedroom four has a feature fireplace. Bedroom has a feature fireplace and a separate walk-in wardrobe.
There is a spacious three piece bathroom suite and a separate wc.
Externally there is a west facing garden with a patio, lawn, side access and outbuilding.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size on offer and the stunning period features. Call Farrell Heyworth today and avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Park Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.5 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.