Gordon Road, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- £1,800 per month or £2,300 per month bills inclusive
- Security deposit £200 per person
- 5 double bedrooms all with double beds
- 2 bathrooms & 1 separate cloakroom
- 1 mile to CCU
- 1.8 miles to UKC
- 0.6 miles to Canterbury City Centre
Gordon Road is located in Wincheap which is a great location for both universities as it is 1.8 miles from The University of Kent and 1 mile from Christ Church University. There is a handy Aldi supermarket just 0.2 miles from the property and city itself is 0.6 Miles away and has a warm and friendly atmosphere with plenty of busy bars, atmospheric pubs and a wide range of restaurants and cafes as well as plenty of retail shops. London is an hour away by high-speed train from Canterbury West Station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Gordon Road, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Chartham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Looking for somewhere to rent for the next academic year? We only offer good quality accommodation and we’re waiting to hear from you. We’re never too busy to discuss your requirements. We will accompany you on viewings and answer all your questions. If this is the first time you have rented you need us! We have helped thousands of students and young professional sharers over the years. We are the most professional, polite and helpful letting agent you will ever come across
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students, Canterbury Student Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.