Bedale Street, Morley, Leeds
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached
- Ideal for a range of buyers
- Positioned on this hugely popular estate
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to the rear
- Double driveway & integral garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Dining kitchen with French doors to garden
- Call our Morley office to arrange your viewing!
Occupying a pleasant position and boasting a landscaped rear garden ideal for summer entertaining, the property is smartly presented throughout and comprises in brief; double brick-paved driveway, integral single garage with access door into the internal hall. A front access door opens into an entrance hall which leads through to the lounge which is a good size and opens into the internal hall with stairs rising to a first floor landing and access to a downstairs WC. Completing the ground floor is a stylish dining kitchen with a range of attractive wall and base units having an integral oven & hob as well as space for an undercounter washing machine & dishwasher. There is ample space for a dining table which enjoys a pleasant outlook onto the garden via French doors.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms in total including an attractive master suite with en-suite shower room with part-tiled surrounds. Two further bedrooms sit to the rear elevation which enjoy use of the house bathroom, again having attractive tiling and a three piece suite with a bath and shower over the bath.
Boasting fantastic links via the nearby M62 and great amenities & schooling in Morley, call our Morley office to arrange your viewing, our lines are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bedale Street, Morley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station0.8 miles
- Cottingley Station1.7 miles
- Batley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR210521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.