Taylor Road, Haydock, WA11 9YG
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A Pleasant Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedroom
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Bathroom with Over Bath Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
The property, located in a residential development is ideal for a small family, friends sharing or sole occupancy if you like plenty of space.
The accommodation comprises entrance into living room with open staircase to first floor. The living room benefits from a feature fireplace and glazed door into the kitchen with diner space. The kitchen, newly upgraded with integrated oven/hob and extractor and a range of modern units.
The conservatory is accessible via a sliding patio door and offers a tiled floor and floor to ceiling glazing panels meaning it is a wonderfully bright room.
To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear with a bathroom in between, accessible from the hallway. The bathroom benefits from a shower over bath facilty, WC and basin.
A convenient landing cupboard is provided for extra storage.
To the exterior, a detached single garage with patio and grass area is in place with side gate to allow vehicles to the garage.To the front exterior is a small planting area for feature plants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Taylor Road, Haydock, WA11 9YG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlestown Station1.4 miles
- Garswood Station1.6 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Nationwide Estate Agents where we believe in good old fashioned service combined with the best of modern technology. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provide customer service standards that are exceptional. We have a combined experience of over 100 years and our teams at both the Chorley and Adlington offices look forward to assisting you with any, and all, of your property needs. We offer very high standards of personal professional services, honesty, integrity and ethics a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAYL93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.