Swords Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6GS
- High specification kitchen/dining room with SMEG appliances
- Purpose built summer house making an ideal home office
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Hardy
Situation - Oakham Park is one of the latest developments to be built in Crowthorne. Built by Bewley Homes, the development comprises a mix of apartments and houses. Oakham Park is ideally situated for the local Bucklers Park Nature Reserve which provides an ideal space for walking and cycling. Local amenities are also within easy reach which includes Hatch Ride School and Edgbarrow School secondary Academy School.
Outside - To the front there is a low maintenance garden well stocked with a variety of shrubs and flowers with a courtesy path to the front door. The rear garden is fully enclosed and of a secluded nature, the current owners have extended the patio and the remainder is laid to lawn. There is a high quality summerhouse with light and power which would make an ideal home office or hobby room. The single garage has been divided to make a storage area and utility, please note we don’t believe building regulations have been obtained for the conversion to a utility room. ** This is information your solicitor should check as part of the conveyancing process** To the front of the garage is a driveway providing parking for up to three vehicles.
Energy Performance Rating - B
Council Tax Band - F
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - From our Crowthorne office turn left onto Dukes Ride and left at the roundabout into Bracknell Road. Left at the next roundabout into Old Wokingham Road and sixth left into Swords Drive. Follow the road towards the end where the property will be found on the left hand side.
*The seller has informed us they pay a management charge of c.£300 P/A which covers the upkeep of the communal areas. NB,This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
BrochuresBrochureSwords Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6GS
Swords Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6GS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station1.5 miles
- Sandhurst Station2.5 miles
- Bracknell Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Michael Hardy has been a familiar sight on the High Street in Wokingham and Crowthorne for over 30 years. As an independent agency, we are a strong team of mature yet dynamic professionals with a forward thinking attitude. Our vast experience and knowledge of not only the property market but the local area, have helped us become the successful brand we are today. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated. Keeping everythi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30496624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.