London Road, Cheltenham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Short Term Accommodation
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Available Now
- Free On Street Parking
- Security Monitored CCTV
- * WiFi and Utility Bills Included *
The apartment comes with modern amenities including Smart LED TV with Netflix in the living space, additional TV in bedroom, free wifi, dishwasher, keypad entry and a clean air filtration system. It has a light interior with an open kitchenette living space and a separate bedroom. Fully furnished with a sofa, dining table and chairs, desk / dressing table, and king-sized bed. Sleeps up to 2 people. All linens and towels are provided, as well as weekly contactless bed & bath laundry service included.
- Kitchenette; fridge freezer, hob, microwave, toaster
- TV’s, Netflix included in lounge
- Hair dryer
- Rituals Toiletries
For more details, please contact Move.
London Road, Cheltenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Move sales and lettings we understand what your property means to you. We provide friendly and helpful advice from the moment you contact us regarding letting your property. We can advise you on how to maximise your rent and how to find the best tenant. We guarantee to obtain the highest rent for you and to get your property let quickly.
Our goal is to build a reputation for outstanding customer service. We aim to make letting your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10245995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Sales & Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.