Ramnoth Road, WISBECH
- Character property
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking & garage
- Large lounge & kitchen
- Close to amenities
WELL PRESENTED CONVERTED CHAPEL that includes a 16 ft lounge with vaulted ceilings, impressive mezzanine room, 2 double bedrooms, large shower room, 15 ft fitted kitchen with vaulted ceilings, off road parking, garage & enclosed garden.
A rare opportunity to own this fabulous DETACHED FORMER CHAPEL! The property has been converted into a lovely two double bedroom dwelling that offers some amazing character features such as the vaulted ceilings in the living room, a mezzanine room with a variety of uses, vaulted ceiling kitchen and a gorgeous outside space, perfect for those summer months fast approaching! The property has a large shower room as well as off road parking and single garage. If you are looking for something a bit different to the standard square box, this definitely has to be on your list! Call now to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 16' Inc Staircase x 15' 1" ( 4.88m Inc Staircase x 4.60m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 15' 2" MAX ( 3.48m x 4.62m MAX )
Master Bedroom 12' x 12' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.40m )
Mezzanine 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Ramnoth Road where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ramnoth Road, WISBECH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.