Fairlawn Drive, East Grinstead, RH19 1
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 30ft Lounge
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Kitchen/Diner With Bi-Fold Doors Opening Out Onto Patio
- Large Tiered Rear Garden
- Driveway With Space For 3-4 Cars
- Close To Excellent Local Schooling - Primary & Secondary
- Walking Distance To Train Station
- Property Reference # DB0172
**GUIDE PRICE £800,000 - £850,000. Daniel Barnes Powered by eXp is extremely proud to present to the market this sensational extended modern 4 double bedroom detached family home located on a much sought after road within East Grinstead. This house offers incredibly sized family accommodation with fabulous far reaching views over the Surrey Hills. Downstairs comprises of an amazing lounge with feature fireplace and built in media unit, a wonderfully sized kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, entrance porch and the garage has been converted into what is now used as a study but offers the versatility to allow it to be a fifth bedroom if needed. Upstairs has the 4 double bedrooms with great sized en-suites to the master bedroom and bedroom 2 and a family bathroom. Access to the loft is from the landing and the loft has the potential of being extended into also, it is of a very large size so scope to improve further if necessary, Outside offers a large private, tiered rear garden with a south west aspect with a patio area leading to steps up to the large lawned area and to the front the property also offers a great sized driveway with parking available for multiple vehicles. The local schooling, primary & secondary are a short walking distance away whilst the towns mainline train station and High Street offerings are under a mile away. An incredible home you do not want to miss out on.
Property Ref # DB0172
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Fairlawn Drive, East Grinstead, RH19 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.6 miles
- Dormans Station2.2 miles
- Lingfield Station3.5 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S23141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.