Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
- NEWLY BUILT DETACHED FAMILY HOME CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Lounge, Dining Room and Modern Fitted Kitchen to Ground Floor
- Four First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & En-Suite to Bed One
- Block Paved Driveway, PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- Internal Viewing Advised and by Appointment with Vendors Agent
This property will offer accommodation over two floors which will be accessed from the front leading into an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and internal doors to the lounge, dining room, study and kitchen diner. The lounge will be located to the front with double glazed window, the dining room will be located to the rear with patio doors to the garden and the kitchen will be fitted with a modern range of units complemented by a selection of integrated appliances. The final rooms on the ground floor will be a utility room and a cloakroom/wc.
To the first floor the property will have four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is located to the front with double glazed windows providing pleasant views and access to an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern three piece suite. Bedroom two will also be located to the front and bedrooms three and four will both be located to the rear. The final room is the bathroom/wc and this will be fitted with a modern four piece suite in white including panelled bath, hand wash basin, wc and a corner shower cubicle.
Externally there will be a garden frontage and a driveway providing parking. To the rear there will be an enclosed rear garden.
Please Note: The pictures are for example finis only.
What The Agent Says
This spacious family home will offer ready to walk in to accommodation and is located in a central Garstang area, close to local amenities. The property will be finished to a high standard and will have double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom and en-suite.
The location is ideal for access to the A6 which leads to the cities of Lancaster and Preston or the M6 motorway network. Garstang has a selection of excellent schools and amenities within easy reach.
Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 176668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.