Park Road, Wallsend, NE28
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Newly redecorated and refurbished throughout
- With private rear yard
- Popular location, close to shops and amenities
Located on Park Road, Wallsend; it is within walking distance to a local Metro station, bus routes, shops and school and represents a fantastic and affordable opportunity to acquire a well presented home in a popular area.
Early viewing is recommended and strictly by appointment through Alexander Hudson Estates.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Park Road, Wallsend, NE28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallsend Metro Station0.2 miles
- Hadrian Road Metro Station0.9 miles
- Walkergate Metro Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Since moving to Newcastle in 2010, Alexander Hudson has developed a love for the North East, its people and their property. Ever since then he has specialised in residential sales, student and professional lettings as well as property management of some of the region's finest properties and most detailed transactions.
'Our vision is to develop Alexander Hudson Estates into a recognisable and respected household brand, one house at a time, without ever losing focus of the things that mat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9736327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Hudson Estates, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.