St Marys Court, Peterborough
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SECURE ESTATE
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- TRAIN STATION
- EPC RATING C
Well presented CITY CENTRE apartment on seventh floor with LIFT access, communal outdoor space and views of the city, close to TRAIN STATION
Seventh floor APARTMENT with LIFT access, close to CITY and STATION, communal outdoor space and views of the city. The property comprises of:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY door entry system
KITCHEN free standing cooker (life of appliance), space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer, storage cupboard, breakfast bar
MASTER BEDROOM large double
SHOWER ROOM toilet, sink and fitted vanity units
OUTSIDE SPACE - Underground secure parking (upon application to Cross Keys Homes)
ADDITIONAL INFO - electric central heating, double glazed windows - DEPOSIT 5 weeks - NO PETS - EPC RATING C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Marys Court, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Peterborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Peterborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0110B3311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.