- FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT
- 1 BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- LIFT SERVICE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- GUEST SUITE
- RESIDENTS AND VISITORS PARKING
- END OF CHAIN
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.5 miles
- Ashtead Station1.5 miles
- Bookham Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Patrick Gardner Residential estate and letting agents in Ashtead, Bookham, Dorking and Leatherhead have been helping people make this highly sought after part of Surrey their home since 1992.
We specialise in sales, lettings, property management, land purchase and new home sales. With a wealth of local experience our dedicated and friendly team will help you find the property of your dreams whatever you require.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9287985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.