East Street, St. Ives, PE27
- SUPERB 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM TOWN CENTRE HOME
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BALCONY TO GUEST BEDROOM
- CLOAKROOM / UTILITY ROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- STUNNING MASTER OVER THE TOP FLOOR
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO GUIDED BUSWAY TO CAMBRIDGE
- PERFECT FIRST HOME / INVESTMENT
Offers considered between £280,000 - £300,000
This is a PERFECT FIRST TIME HOME / INVESTMENT.
Located in this SELECT DEVELOPMENT in the heart of the TOWN CENTRE with excellent access to the GUIDED BUS ROUTE TO CAMBRIDGE.
With 3 large double bedrooms including a BALCONY to the guest bedroom.
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE also included.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE.
Entrance via solid door.
Stairs to first floor.
4.65m x 4.2m
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Cloakroom / Utility Room
Fitted two piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3m x 2.6m
Fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with integrated oven, hob and extractor, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, fitted breakfast bar.
Stairs to top floor.
3m x 2.9m
UPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the balcony, radiator.
3m x 2.9m
Good size double room with UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising inset shower over panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor.
5.2m x 4.2m
Spacious double room with full range of fitted wardrobes, three Velux windows to front, radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, Velux window to rear.
One allocated parking space.
The current vendors have provided the following information: Ground rent of £250.00 per annum. Service charge of £700.00 per annum. 113 years remaining on the lease.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
East Street, St. Ives, PE27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to buy or sell your home in St Ives, Huntingdon, Godmanchester and the surrounding area?
We're here to help you. If you're selling a property, we focus our energies on making sure exactly the right people see that your house is on the market. And if you are looking to buy, we concentrate on matching your needs to the best property for you.
From first-time buyers to forever home hunters and seasoned investors, our friendly expertise and local knowledge can he
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GAM210090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & McGrath, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.