Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
- Showhome open by appointment only - Speak to us now to book
- Modern home ideal for those moving up to more space
- Two double bedrooms and third bedroom ideal as a home office
- Bosch integrated appliances included
- Wardrobe and ensuite to bedroom 1
- Spacious sitting room with open plan kitchen / dining room
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Move in this Summer 2021
- Ask about Part Exchange
In search of the ideal contemporary living space? Enter the elegant hallway and take a look at the sitting room. Imagine how furnishings and accessories could make this space yours.?Wander further along the hall past the storage cupboard and WC. Walk into the kitchen/dining room and find an area that can adapt as your family grows. Love your own outside space? Barbecues or dining al fresco are now possible with French doors opening to a patio and garden.?Take a few steps to the upper floor. With three bedrooms, there is plenty of personal space for everyone. The main bedroom has a convenient en suite, while the other two bedrooms can lay claim to the stylish family bathroom.
OPEN STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM TO BOOK
Please note viewings will be strictly by appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place for our customers, staff and the wider communities safety.
**Images shown are taken from various CALA showhomes or have been generated by computer (for indicative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate). Please consult a Sales Representative for further details.
- Ask about Part Exchange for a stress free move
- Excellent schooling nearby and great travel connections
- Homes with everything you need in reach
- Open with precautionary social distancing measures in place to keep our customers and staff safe
Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Godalming Station0.6 miles
- Farncombe Station1.4 miles
- Milford Station1.5 miles
About the development
OCKFORD PARK, GODALMING
- SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
- By appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place.
- Homes ready to move into this Summer
- An exciting collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- These stylish homes are built in proximity to great transport connections, perfect for those who want to live in a tranquil location but with all the right connections.
- Ask about Part Exchange* or Assisted Move*
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46824_3_37_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.