Palladian Gardens, London, W4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- PRIVATE TERRACE
- RESIDENT'S GYM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BICYCLE STORAGE
- 3RD BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- QUICK ACCESS TO M4
- CHISWICK GATE
Chiswick High Road contains plenty of boutique, independent and high-street shops, popular restaurants, cafes and bars, while there's a good nearby selection of open spaces; ideal for outdoor pursuits. The closest station is Chiswick and the location has convenient access to amazing Chiswick House and Gardens and the River Thames.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Palladian Gardens, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.7 miles
- Chiswick Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Experienced, local staff at our Ealing office situated at the Dickens Yard property development in W5 specialise in providing quality rental accommodation to rent in Ealing, Hanwell, Northfields and Acton.
As an independent lettings and sales agent in Ealing, Benham and Reeves offers a comprehensive service including property management and furnishing packages for rental properties.
We also have international offices in China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3y454574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.