Manor Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2
- Character stone cottage from mid Victorian period
- Requires some general 'TLC', re-decorating and upgrading
- Generous lounge
- A good sized dining kitchen with fitted units + range style oven
- Three fairly well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom in white [with above bath shower unit]
- Gas central heating [new combi boiler in 2020]
- PVCu double glazing [some replacement sealed units now required]
- Level enclosed rear garden with decked patio
This is a good-sized 3 bedroom stone built mid-Victorian terraced cottage. Some general "TLC" is required but this is fairly reflected in the offering price. The property has gas central heating [new boiler in 2020] and PVCu double glazing [some replacement sealed units required]. It has a spacious lounge, a generous dining kitchen with fitted units and a range-style oven, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc in white. There is an enclosed garden to the rear. Ideal for a couple/young family looking for a conveniently positioned and affordable cottage or may suit property renovators/buy-to-let investors.
The cottage is conveniently positioned at the top end of Manor Road, close to the junction with Crosshill Road. Local facilities, shops and schools can be found in the nearby Preston New Road/ New Bank Road areas. Blackburn centre is within approximately 0.75miles as are Witton Country Park and Corporation Park.
Please click on the "Map" tab on our website display. You are automatically linked to an interactive location plan which centres on the postcode BB2 6LU.
Lounge 4.73m x 4.01m
The property is entered through a PVCu framed front door which opens into a generous lounge which has a window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and an archway leading through towards the staircase area and the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 4.42m x 2.80m
A well proportioned dining kitchen with ample space for a breakfast/dining table. It is fitted with an arrangement of base and wall units and there is a range style oven. There are recesses, with connections, for a washing machine and a dryer. A Worcester combi gas central heating boiler is wall mounted. A radiator is fitted and a PVCu framed outer door leads out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 3.15m x 2.96m
A front bedroom with a fitted radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.83m x 2.63m
A rear bedroom with radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.15m x 1.64m
Front bedroom with radiator
Bathroom/wc 2.83m x 1.51m
A good-sized bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising of a panelled bath, a low suite wc and a pedestal washbasin. A shower unit is located above the bath, together with a glazed shower-splash screen. A radiator is fitted
The loft is part boarded and offers some storage space.
To the rear of the cottage there is an enclosed and walled garden with a raised decked patio. Beyond the rear boundary is the tree-lined area of Crosshill Tennis Club/courts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manor Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill Station1.0 miles
- Blackburn Station1.1 miles
- Cherry Tree Station1.2 miles
About the agent
About James Whitehead Estate Agency
We handle properties across the price ranges although we have developed a healthy reputation for handling higher priced property and the more complicated sale.
Many professional groups including Solicitors and Accountants favour us with instructions in matters such as probates where integrity and complete impartiality are required to protect client interests.
Membership of the National Association of Estate Agents should reassure all clien
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MANOR58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Whitehead Professional Estate Agent, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.