The Mayburys, Monument Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21
- - Patio doors opening directly onto the garden area
- - NHBC Warranty
- - En-suite shower to Master Bedroom
- - Parking
- - Contemporary kitchens
- - Stylish bathrooms
The Mayburys, Woking is a select development of just 6 spacious, bespoke designed, two double bedroomed apartments, All apartments are available to purchase with Help to Buy! The development offers bright and airy accommodation with each apartment having a well proportioned living/dining room arrange open plan to a high specification kitchen, an en-suite and main bathroom. Set over three floors, this development has private parking to the front for each brand new homes and a communal garden.
Plot 2 is a lovley two double bedroom ground floor apartment with patio doors opening directly onto the communal gardens, the principal bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes. There is a separate bathroom and a generous tri zone living area.
Each apartment is fitted with contemporary style kitchens with copper coloured handles, laminate worktops, upstands and glass splashback to the hob (colour choice available subject to build stage) and under unit LED lighting. The kitchen is fitted with appliances such as Zanussi single oven and gas four ring hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer (70/30), washer dryer and dishwasher.
The stylish bathrooms and en-suites comprise of contemporary vanity units, ceramic tiles to the bath/shower areas and behind the w.c, thermostatically controlled shower, bath with shower attachment and glass screen.
The benefits of buying a new build property are endless. Apart from everything being brand new and under warranty leaving you with peace of mind, new homes are very energy efficient as they must comply with the very latest building regulations.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Thermostatically controlled gas central heating throughout with radiators
- A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
- Double-glazed PVCu windows provided a high level of thermal insulation
- Kitchen appliances have excellent eco ratings for energy and water usage
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
- High levels of insulation within roof space and external wall cavities limiting heat loss
- LED energy efficient down-lighting to hallways kitchen and bathrooms
- Pendant & feature lighting to key areas
- Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
Woking is exceptionally well connected and is considered the most important rail hub in the South East with the exception
of Clapham Junction. Just 29 minutes from Woking train station to Waterloo, Woking is an ideal home location for City and West End
workers. From Waterloo, the tube provides access to Bond Street in just 6 minutes, London Bridge in 7 minutes and Canary Wharf in 11 minutes.
The South and West Coasts are also easily accessible with Woking offering a direct service to Basingstoke, Southampton, Bournemouth and Weymouth. Woking is just 7 minutes travel from Guildford where direct rail links to Gatwick Airport, Portsmouth & Southsea and Portsmouth Harbour can be taken.
By car, The Mayburys is just 2.5 miles from the A3, 6.5 miles from the M25. Heathrow is just 23 minutes away (14.7 miles) and Gatwick 40 minutes away (33.6 miles).
Don't miss out, Contact Carson & Co Woking to arrange your viewing.
Disclaimer: Internal images shown are of a previous development built by Rushmon Homes and not of the development advertised.
The Mayburys, Monument Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woking Station0.7 miles
- West Byfleet Station1.9 miles
- Worplesdon Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Carson & Co were established over 40 years ago and are part of one of the largest estate agencies in the UK.
We offer every property service available to ensure a smooth transaction whether buying, selling or renting.
Being fully focused on offering the highest standards of customer service, our aim is always to achieve the very best price for those selling through us. Our marketing is extensive covering all the key property websites, our own classic and mobile websites, social me
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AHD210003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.