Church Lane, Heckfield, Hampshire, RG27
- Ref GAJ
- Three/four bedroom detached house
- Dining room and conservatory
- Drawing room with parquet flooring and wood burning stove
- Kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
- Generous garden plot with potential to extend subject to planning
- Detached double garage and driveway parking
- Situated in a sought after rural village location
The house is well presented and with generous ground floor accommodation which would suit a variety of layouts and uses and is open to some reconfiguration too.
The large drawing room features a wood burning stove and lovely views across the garden. It leads through glazed doors into the dining room. There is also a conservatory with views of the grdens.
The kitchen breakfast room has farmhouse style units and there is also a separate utility/laundry room. There are four bedrooms, with the one on the ground floor which could be used as a study.
The downstairs cloakroom also has a shower fitted. The three upstairs double bedrooms include the master bedroom which has a dressing room area and en suite.
Yammas sits in the middle of a lovely garden plot mostly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees. The house is approached by a long driveway and has a separate double garage available too.
With the house being quite central to the plot, it offers the potential to extend subject to the necessary planning consents.
Heckfield is a rural parish in Hart neighbouring Hartley Wintney. The rural setting makes It ideal for dog walkers and those who want the countryside on their doorstep. The property adjoins the Highfield House estate and is close to Heckfield Place, one of the finest hotels in the area.
Local and regional transport communications are very good with junction 5 of the M3 being a short drive from the village and nearby Winchfield and Fleet mainline stations providing fast and regular services to Waterloo and Clapham Junction. The M4 is also within a few miles and provides access into London or the South West.
The B3011 links to Hook which benefits from a Tesco supermarket. It also links the lovely village of Hartley Wintney, offering an active High Street with a broad range of privately owned boutique shops. These include restaurants, cafés, delis, pubs, organic food and wine merchants, beauticians, clothing, arts and antique outlets. There is also a Doctor’s surgery, Dentist, Post Office and Pharmacy.
The village has at its heart the historic Hartley Wintney Cricket Club, which dates back to 1770 and is believed to be the oldest permanently played cricket ground in England. There is also a golf club and numerous other sporting and recreational societies, which contribute to the village’s sense of community. More extensive shopping can be found in nearby Fleet, Basingstoke or Camberley.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Church Lane, Heckfield, Hampshire, RG27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mortimer Station3.8 miles
- Hook Station4.2 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Keller Williams is the largest estate agency in the world based on agent count. There are over 190,000 agents across 50 countries, achieving 4,300 sales a day!
Keller Williams covering Sussex and Surrey offers the backing of this Global Brand at local level. Each of our agents operate their own business within the infrastructure of the KW family and benefit from the learnings and knowledge of achieving a sale worldwide every 20 seconds.
As a result, our agents are super incentivis
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GAJ210005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams, Sussex & Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.