West Wick, weston-super-mare, BS24
- Beautifully designed new home displaying character and individual features using rose render, slate roof tiles & grey windows
- Built by an award-winning privately-owned local developer using traditional materials
- Fully fitted kitchen, stainless steel single oven, four burner gas hob with glass splashback and hood extractor, integrated dishwasher + space for fridge/freezer & integrated washing machine
- Well-planned development with just 49 homes
- Contemporary Vitra white sanitary ware with stylish Vado taps in cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite with a choice of tiles and flooring (subject to build stage)
- High specification with a choice of finish (subject to build stage)
- Recessed downlighters to entrance hall, kitchen, bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom
- Outside homes have parking, front lawn or shrubs, rear gardens grassed and fenced
- Fantastic access to Worle Parkway mainline train station and the M5
Ask about any incentives we have on offer for The Helford.
The Helford (plot 29)A superb home benefiting from high specification and well-planned accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and living room. The living room has French doors opening to the enclosed rear garden, as well as bay window to the front. The stairs, with under stairs storage, lead to the first floor and master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Two parking spaces are provided.
Room dimensions(maximum mm + feet/inches)
Living - 5950 x 3110 19' / 6" x 10' 2"
Kitchen / Dining - 5950 x 3470 / 19' 6" x 11' 5"
Bedroom 1 - 3655 x 3130 / 11' 12" x 10' 3"
En-suite - 2300 x 1180 / 7' 7" x 3' 10"
Bedroom 2 - 3200 x 3110 / 10' 6" x 10' 2"
Bedroom 3 - 2720 x 2384 / 8' 11" x 7' 10"
Bathroom - 2175 x 2105 / 7' 2" x 6' 11"
Property to sell? Talk to us about Part Exchange OR our Assisted Move Scheme where we will manage your move and also make a big contribution to your moving costs. Did you also know Help to Buy is not just for first time buyers?
Gateway Grove is a delightful collection of 2 bedroom apartments plus 2 and 3 bedroom houses in a wonderful location with excellent access to key road networks with the A370 and M5 a short drive and Worle Parkway Train Station within walking distance.
Weston-super-Mare is a quintessential seaside town steeped with Victorian history, home to one of the UK's longest sandy beaches and bursting with attractions. Living at Gateway Grove means easy access to Somerset's plentiful and iconic tourist destinations; the natural wonder and adventure at Cheddar Gorge and Caves; the legendary Glastonbury Tor and majestic Wells Cathedral; world class shopping at the vibrant, cultural cities of Bristol, Bath and Exeter and travel further afield from Bristol airport which is a short drive away.
Who are Strongvox?Founded in 2004, we've worked hard to create our reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. We build an average of 200 homes a year, which means we can keep an eye on the detail for every house we build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, our sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality. We pay great attention to detail and our appreciation of traditional design and materials echoes throughout our new homes, setting us apart from bigger developers.
Why buy a new Strongvox home?You'll have a traditional character home with individual features in a desirable location, plus the added benefit and security of:
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year Strongvox Guarantee
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Low bills
Please note CGIs are for illustrative purposes only, internal photos and interactive tour are of The Helford show home at Russet Copse, Sandford.
*/** Terms and conditions apply
West Wick, weston-super-mare, BS24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worle Station0.4 miles
- Weston Milton Station1.9 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Station3.2 miles
About the development
- 2 bedroom apartments plus 2 and 3 bedroom houses
- Small development of just 49 homes
- Prime location with superb access to the M5 and mainline train station (Worle Parkway)
- Constructed by an award winning local Taunton builder with traditional values
- Sales Centre due to open Summer 2020
Founded in 2004, Taunton based Strongvox have worked hard to create their reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. They build an average of 200 homes a year, which means they can keep an eye on the detail for every house they build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, Strongvox sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference helford29gg. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strongvox. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.