Gratrix Lane, SOWERBY BRIDGE
- **OFFERS OVER £110,000**
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH EN SUITE
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW CARPETS AND FLOORING
A ground floor apartment, located in the Willow Hall Mill apartment block close to Sowerby Bridge. With two double bedrooms, one with en suite, new carpets and flooring throughout the property; which also comes with an allocated parking space.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this modern and spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment located in the popular apartment block at Lower Willow Mill Hall. Within close proximity to the village of Sowerby Bridge, the property comprises of spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with all appliances included, double master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom and main family bathroom. Neutrally decorated throughout with new carpets and flooring and with an allocated parking space in addition to visitors parking and the use of communal grounds this would make in ideal home for first time buyers or investment buyers.
The entrance hall benefits from a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, carpet flooring and holds the doors leading to the two bedrooms and house bathroom.
Lounge 17' 3" max x 9' 6" ( 5.26m max x 2.90m )
The spacious lounge has new carpet flooring, two ceiling light points and a central heating radiator. The lounge benefits from uPVC double glazed french doors to the front elevation and holds the door to the kitchen and the door to the hallway.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 7" max ( 4.27m x 2.92m max )
The kitchen has been fitted with matching wall and base units with tiled splashbacks over complementary worksurfaces, incorporating an inset stainless steel sink/drainer, inset electric hob and integrated gas oven and electric oven with extractor fan hood, integrated fridge and there is space for a washing machine. The kitchen benefits from new vinyl flooring, two ceiling light points and a radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.84m )
The master bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, benefitting from new carpet flooring, a ceiling light point, a wall light, central heating radiator and en-suite. There is ample room for a double bed and free standing furniture and there is a door leading to the boiler room.
The en-suite to the master bedroom has been fit with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal sink and panelled bath. The bathroom benefits from vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, a ceiling light point, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 3.30m max )
The second bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a ceiling light point, a wall light, a central heating radiator and new carpet flooring. There is ample room for a double bed and free standing furniture.
The bathroom has been fit with a three piece suite, comprising of low level WC, pedestal sink and panelled bath. The bathroom benefits from vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, a ceiling light point, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
The property has use of the communal grounds and has one allocated parking space in addition to visitors parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gratrix Lane, SOWERBY BRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Halifax Station2.1 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB105755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.