St. Pauls Road, London, N17
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Victorian mid-terraced property
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Laminate wood flooring
- Upstairs bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Garden in excess of 35ft
- Situated within close proximity of OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park
- Quick access to Tottenham High Road and Bruce Grove Overground Station
This house is also just a short stroll to the Tottenham Marshes/River Lea and walking distance to a number of parks. Offering quick access to Tottenham High road with its many bus routes into Central London and its excellent selection of restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and convenience stores. The Pembury Nursey (outstanding OFSTED report) is very close as is Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park (outstanding OFSTED report) and St Paul's & All Hallows Junior School (good OFSTED report).
St Pauls Road is a short walk to Bruce Grove Station with a train line to Liverpool Street, while Tottenham Hale BR has direct links to Liverpool Street, Stratford and Stansted Airport. The property is also less than 15mins bus ride to Seven Sisters which gets you on to the speedy Victoria Line.
This highly sort after location is an up and coming area with a young and diverse community. There is a good selection of local independent stores. We recommend the locals favourite San Marco family run Italian restaurant as it's just a short walk and offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere with great cuisine (in the area for almost 40 years). Local pubs such as The Beehive, The Bluecoats and High Cross are all a very short walk away and serve locally brewed craft beers and ales.
Registering your interest early is strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
St. Pauls Road, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northumberland Park Station0.3 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.5 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Tilson and Spencer was Established in 2014 by two local friends. With over 30 years of collective agency experience the members of staff are passionate about their jobs and the industry, they also know and love the local areas that they cover. Therefore they can offer you in-depth, first-hand knowledge, sensible and honest advice at every stage of your experience.
At Tilson & Spencer we appreciate that buying or renting a property can be both an exciting and daunting experience. We reco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102489001026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tilson & Spencer, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.