Royal York Crescent, Bristol
- Stunning Lawned Garden and Decked Area
- Bespoke Kitchen with Direct Garden Access
- Additional Mezzanine Level Sleeping Space
- Additional Office Area with Intelligent Storage Space
- Prime Position Within Clifton
- Grand Entrance and Communal Areas
- Thoughtfully Designed and Very Well Presented
- Period Features
We are pleased to showcase this spectacular Royal York Crescent apartment with a STUNNING garden, ADDITIONAL mezzanine level, ADDITIONAL working space and 'direct-to garden' kitchen extension. Please call or email for further information and/or to arrange a viewing where applicable.
This property is located within a stone's throw of Clifton Village with it's shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and facilities to suit almost every need. Clifton Village and Clifton is widely thought as being one of the finest districts in the United Kingdom. The picturesque Georgian architecture, civilised way of life, open green spaces, shops and amenities and historic interest all make living here a privilege.
Royal York Crescent is really the jewel in the crown and one of the most admired streets in Clifton. This property does not disappoint. managing to combine grandeur and Georgian charm with a perfect blend of stylish modernity in perfect harmony. The space benefits from period features, huge amounts of natural light and an incredibly open and social layout. Although there is only one standard bedroom noted, this apartment has a full sized mezzanine 'sleeping level' complete with bespoke shutters for privacy. In addition, the property also includes a separate office and storage area which is both unusual and superb.
All of the aforementioned points are further complemented by the stunning kitchen space which leads out onto the very impressive garden to the rear. Outside space is always a privilege and this is one of the best presented examples on the Crescent.
When is a one bedroom apartment not really a one bedroom apartment? When it's a stunning garden apartment with additional spacious separate sleeping quarters, bespoke office and wonderful living space!
Royal York Crescent
Entrance And Communal Hallway
The impressive doorway leads directly into well presented communal areas, still complete with beautiful period features. Further additions to the communal areas are the individual post 'cubbies' and fire safety system.
Atrium And Lobby
Prior to entering this apartment you pass the central Atrium which is quite simply astonishing. The original tiled floor still remains and a hugely grand stone spiral staircase leads to the roof level with glazed roof section. The private front door to the property in question leads directly from the Atrium.
The pre-hall into the property leads to all areas. The space notably also leads off and up to the study space and also provides exceptionally useful high storage space.
Living Space 17' max x 15' 5" max ( 5.18m max x 4.70m max )
This light and airy space manages to combine glorious grandeur with modern features, superb outlook and a touch of 'city-loft' styling. It is a pleasure to relax here especially given the full height window to garden and the straight-through view beyond the double doors adorning the fabulous extended kitchen space.
The room perfectly accommodates a dining space, plenty of storage and retains multiple period features such as the fireplace recess, rose, cornicing and picture rails. The bespoke spiral staircase leading to the mezzanine level further creates an architectural point of interest and complements the property styling perfectly.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" max x 6' 6" max ( 4.65m max x 1.98m max )
This bedroom features a lovely garden aspect window and is currently used as a nursery. Complete with radiator, carpet and skirting boards.
Mezzanine Level 15' 3" max x 6' 6" max ( 4.65m max x 1.98m max )
The mezzanine level is accessed from the main living space via a spiral staircase. This space currently contains a Kingsize bed, storage and television. Unlike other mezzanine levels we have seen, a bank of shuttered style window frames have been fitted. This allows for complete privacy, totally open views to the garden....or anywhere in between.
Office And Storage Space 9' 9" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.97m max x 1.98m max )
The office space is located and accessed from the hallway and sits above the bathroom and bedroom 1. This astonishing space feels akin to a luxury beach hut given the styling and addition of painted wood panelling. Also found here is intelligent high level storage solutions which continue at ceiling height over the hallway space. Natural light is granted via a cleverly designed opening hatch into bedroom one and further air ventilation has been added.
Kitchen 17' 1" max x 7' 10" max ( 5.21m max x 2.39m max )
This impressive kitchen has been custom designed to maximise the space leading to the garden. The attractive kitchen and double doors, whilst being separate, are visible from the living space. Includes wall and base units, Belfast style sink, brushed steel cooker hood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, SMEG oven and range gas hob plus integrated fridge and freezer. The entire ensemble is complete with attractive grey flooring, spots lights and stylish low hanging pendants. Further benefits include the breakfast bar space which has been incorporated into the work-tops at the 'garden-end'. *The gas combination boiler is fitted here and concealed behind cabinets*
Bathroom 6' 8" max x 4' 8" max ( 2.03m max x 1.42m max )
This well presented bathroom is complete with steel bath and shower over, extractor fan, WC, basin and tiled walls.
Garden And Decked Area
Wow! The garden includes a lawned space, paved area and raised deck. The garden space is attractive, private and a phenomenal asset in this area.
The communal gardens are located in front of Royal York Crescent. These are private gardens and offer further exceptional outdoor space almost on your doorstep.
We have been advised that the lease length is a remainder of 999 years and the current service charge is £984 p/a.
We have been further advised that there have been recent roof works and no major pending works planned. The ownership structure is set up in such a way granting shares for owners of the company that hold the freehold.
**We advise that all information should be checked by your legal representative during conveyancing**
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Royal York Crescent, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station0.9 miles
- Redland Station1.4 miles
- Parson Street Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI107295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.