Viewforth, Edinburgh, EH10 4LN
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EDINBURGH CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A bright and spacious first floor two bedroom Victorian tenement apartment in a very popular location. Bruntsfield is a much sought after residential area within walking distance to Edinburgh city centre. There are superb local amenities including a Waitrose, independent shops and cafes as well as Fountainbridge complex with restaurants, cinema and bowling. Transport provided by excellent bus links to the city centre and beyond and also Haymarket train station.
The apartment is well presented and offers excellent spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, an open plan lounge/kitchen with a range of units and with space for a dining table. Both bedrooms are generous in size with Bedroom 1 benefitting from a lovely corner position with an abundance of light and a bathroom with three piece suite and overhead shower. The property further benefits from secure door entry, double glazing and electric heating
The apartment would suit couples, parents buying for children attending University and first time buyer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Viewforth, Edinburgh, EH10 4LN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.2 miles
- Slateford Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Fineholm is privately owned, family run business, established since 1974, dealing with residential letting and estate agency throughout Glasgow, Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
We aim to provide a professional and friendly service to all our clients- whether you are a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant.
- To offer a friendly approa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS210009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fineholm, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.