- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- CHAIN FREE
- Large Living room
- Impressive Bedrooms
- Extended to Create Spacious Dining Area
- Potential to Create a Study/4th Bedroom Downstairs
- Completely Private Rear Garden
- Garage en-bloc with Light and Power
A chain free, three bedroom terraced house with spacious living and private rear garden in a private estate close to local amenities, Three Bridges train station and open spaces including Tilgate Park
A three bedroom terraced house, with spacious interior and private garden.
Downstairs, a large sitting room runs front to rear, and allows access to the garden. There are large storage areas off there, which some other properties have opened up into a study area.
The front has been extended to create a large dining area, which adjoins to the kitchen, making a great family/entertaining space. There are also a laundry room and downstairs WC.
Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, two large doubles and a good size single. Lastly is the modern shower room. There is plenty of storage also.
Outside to the rear is the paved garden, completely private due to there being no windows to the rear upstairs of the properties. There is a conservatory attached too.
There is also a garage en-bloc which has light and power.
The Forestfield Estate, located in the Furnace Green area of Crawley was a modern ground breaking design when created in the late 1960's. Prior to this, the land Forestfield stands on was primarily used for farming. The actual shape of the estate was dictated by natural and man-made boundaries. Three Bridges Station is just over a mile away, and a number of local amenities are close by including the popular Tilgate Park.
Lounge 17' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.71m )
Dining Room 18' 2" x 9' 3" ( 5.54m x 2.82m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 8' 2" x 3' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.14m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" up to wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 4.67m up to wardrobe x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' ( 3.68m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.9 miles
- Crawley Station1.1 miles
- Ifield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Crawley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWY407552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.