Boskerris Road, Carbis Bay, TR26
- PRIVATE LIFT ACCESS TO 4TH FLOOR LUXURY PENTHOUSE
- STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- 3 BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN-SUITES
- PRIVATE GATED SECURE PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- SET IN BEAUTIFUL 3 ACRES OF LANDSCAPED GROUNDS
- SHORT WALK INTO ST IVES TOWN
- OVER 55'S DEVELOPMENT
- 300M WALK DOWN TO THE STUNNING CARBIS BAY BEACH
- LARGE OUTSIDE TERRACES WITH AMAZING VIEWS OF ST IVES
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Secure gated parking which is located at the same level of this 4th floor apartment enabling you to walk straight into your apartment and enjoy the elevated views.
Private lift entry from the ground floor with owner only access to your apartment. Secure video and intercom.
Set in acres of beautiful landscaped grounds, along with concierge and further terraces to enjoy.
Merely a 350 yard walk down to the award winning Carbis Bay Beach, hotel, restaurant, spa and beach bar.
Nearest airport is Newquay only a 45 minute car journey.
Train station is just a 1 minute walk from this luxury development.
We have many other projects either in build or planning phase, so please do contact us if this development does not fit your criteria and we will try our best to accommodate you.
*Subject to contract. Please note: The artist's impressions and floor plans are intended to serve only as a general guide to the appearance and layout of the development. However, it may be necessary, and rights are reserved for the developer to make any alterations to the layout, appearance and specification of the development without formal notice. Dimensions are approximated having been scaled from plan.
Boskerris Road, Carbis Bay, TR26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carbis Bay Station0.1 miles
- St. Ives Station1.0 miles
- Lelant Station1.5 miles
About the development
- Two- and three-bedroom apartments
- All with uninterrupted views of the sea.
- Finished to the highest standards
- First-class luxury living
- Private gated parking
- Landscaped communal grounds.
Derrington Collection is a British privately owned company founded by James
Simpson. Derrington Collection are Property Developers and creators of
exceptional residences within the UK’s most beautiful coastal locations.
James has a talented and high-performing senior team at the forefront of his
developments, from concept to delivery. Working alongside the senior team are
talented creatives. We work with a carefully chosen collective of constructors,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Oceanview-P2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derrington Collection. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.