Tokio Road, PORTSMOUTH
- *No forward chain*
- Three bedrooms
- Stunning decor
- Ample living space
- End of terrace
- Spacious modern kitchen
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this stunning three bedroom house in the highly sought after location in Copnor. The property is being sold with no forward chain!
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this stunning three bedroom house in the highly sought after location in Copnor. The property boats ample living space with two spacious living spaces with patio door to rear garden, leading to spacious kitchen with ample kitchen cupboards and double doors leading to garden which is low maintenance and enclosed. Leading to the first floor landing there are two bedrooms with a family bathroom leading to the second floor with another bedroom. The property will make a perfect family home and boasts ample living space and location in a fantastic area.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, TV port, telephone port, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 20' 6" ( 2.29m x 6.25m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen, base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, tiling, spot lights, loft space with hatch, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 7' 7" x 13' 1" ( 2.31m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom 2 6' 6" x 9' 9" ( 1.98m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
2 x sky lights, spaces in eaves and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, WC, bath with overhead shower, fully tiled, spot lights and heated towel rail.
Enclosed paved garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tokio Road, PORTSMOUTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hilsea Station0.8 miles
- Fratton Station1.5 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Portsmouth Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Portsmouth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference POR108501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.