London Road, Twickenham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Modern apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Central location
- Private parking
- EPC C
With a modern kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms, wood flooring and lots of natural light plus off street parking and communal gardens, this would make a perfect home.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
BrochuresLondon Road, Twickenham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
London Road, Twickenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Twickenham Station0.1 miles
- St. Margarets Station0.5 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
"Let us Let your property! With a huge database of tenants looking to live in Twickenham coupled with 20 years Estate Agency experience in our office, Chase Buchanan Twickenham is the best equipped office in the area to Let your property. Achieving record rental prices for our Landlords, my ARLA qualified office not only has outstanding knowledge of the local area but are also constantly kept up to date on rental legislations ensuring you, as a Landlord are legally covered by our approved r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30507809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Twickenham & Strawberry Hill - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.