The Springs, Bowdon
- A generous, purpose built ground floor apartment in a highly desirable location in Bowdon
- Open plan lounge/dining room and sun room with views over the stunning communal gardens
- Two double bedrooms, two shower rooms and a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Allocated under croft parking, patio area and attractive communal grounds
- Close to excellent motorway links and public transport networks
- This apartment is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
A ground floor apartment within The Springs, which has been well-maintained throughout and offering superb spacious accommodation including a hall with internal glazed window, cloakroom, expansive lounge/dining room and separate sun room with doors leading to an attractive patio and well-stocked gardens. There is a fully fitted kitchen with a range of cabinetry, integrated appliances and utility room. There is a study complete with bespoke high-quality built-in furniture. The apartment also has two double bedrooms, both a good size and with extensive built-in furniture offering excellent storage. Both bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom and the master bedroom also benefits from a separate shower room(originally a sauna room, which could be converted to a wet room). Externally the beautifully maintained gardens are low-maintenance and well-stocked with a range of mature shrubs and trees. Please call the Hale Office for a private appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Springs, Bowdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station0.8 miles
- Altrincham Station1.1 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
Having sold properties in the village for the last 30 years, the firmly established t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 794657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.