Glencairn Court, High Street, Kilmacolm
- First floor position in modern development
- Landscaped communal courtyard and residents parking
- Reception hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen
- Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- 2nd bedroom, bathroom
- Double glazing, gas central heating, security entry
A spacious modern flat positioned in Glencairn Court on High Street in the centre of Kilmacolm. There are landscaped communal gardens and off-road parking for residents. This flat occupies a convenient first floor position in the development with a security entry system to the building.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hall with two store cupboards and access to all apartments. The spacious lounge has corner and front facing windows onto the High street and entry to the kitchen. There is space for a causal dining table and a range of fitted kitchen furniture with appliances that include an oven, electric hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a washer dryer. The principal bedroom has mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe and there is a tiled bathroom. The specification includes a gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Kilmacolm is a highly sought village positioned in the heart of the Gryffe valley. The village offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Local schooling includes Kilmacolm Nursery and Primary School with secondary education at the modern Port Glasgow High School Campus. The village is home to the independent Duchal Nursery School and the prestigious St. Columba's School. The sporting and leisure amenities are varied with a tennis club, bowling club, the picturesque Kilmacolm Golf Club, Birkmyre Park playing fields and Gym, local fisheries and angling at The Knapps Loch and the River Gryffe.
Travel in a Westerly direction from our Bridge of Weir office on Main Street. Travel straight ahead at both sets of traffic lights onto Kilmacolm Road. Enter Kilmacolm on Bridge of Weir Road and proceed to the village centre before turning right onto High Street. The development is on the right before the junction with West Glen Road and there is pedestrian access from High Street following the path to the left and the access to the building is the last door on the left.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Glencairn Court, High Street, Kilmacolm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langbank Station2.6 miles
- Woodhall Station2.7 miles
- Port Glasgow Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.