Hope Court, KING'S LYNN
- Close to Amenities
- End of Terrace House
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Property
- No Onward Chain
Calling all first time buyers/investors alike for this well presented two bedroom end of terrace house close to amenities. The property is being offered with no onward chain - viewing recommended.
Located in North Lynn and being conveniently close to local amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. This well presented property comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, first floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. The property is being offered with no onward chain and viewing is recommended.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Radiator, stairs to first floor, wood effect flooring, storage cupboard
Lounge/ Dining Room 23' 11" x 11' 8" ( 7.29m x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, wood effect flooring, two radiators
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Range of base and wall units, roll edge work top, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for washing machine and cooker, built-in fridge freezer, wood effect flooring, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, radiator
Bedroom One 18' x 9' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 3.51m max )
Built-in wardrobe, double glazed window, radiator
Bathroom 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window, radiator
Enclosed front and rear garden and rear access gate
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hope Court, KING'S LYNN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN115344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.