Dderwen Deg, Lisvane, Cardiff, CF14
- Detached home in the highly sought after Lisvane area of Cardiff
- Located at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Select gated development of executive houses
- Private south facing rear garden
- Ample off-road parking including a double garage
- EPC Rating = B
The Highgrove from Redrow was the largest on the development and this one sits at the head of the cul-de-sac.
Entered via the front door leading to a generous central hallway with stairs to the first floor, under stairs storage and downstairs wc.
The hub of the house is the open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen is finished to an exceptional standard with integrated appliances including two ovens, a microwave oven, coffee machine, wine cooler, dishwasher, gas hob with extractor over, full height fridge, full height freezer and sink and drainer. Off the kitchen is a utility room with additional sink, with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, larder and a door to the rear.
There is a formal living room to the front with a feature fireplace. The dining room has a window to the front and a study off the family room completes the ground floor accommodation.
The galleried landing gives a lovely feeling of space.
The master suite is luxurious with window to the front, large dressing room leading to the en suite, with large shower, wc and ‘his and hers’ wash hand basins.
Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and an en suite with shower, wc and wash hand basin. Bedroom 3 has a window to the front and an en suite with shower, wc and wash hand basin.
There are two further generous bedrooms both serviced by the high specification family bathroom which is beautifully finished with a suite comprising a bath, separate shower, wc and wash hand basin.
There is a double garage with electric doors, power and light.
The south facing rear garden is fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped with patio, lawn and shrub borders.
Additionally, there is a video intercom for the main gates of the development.
No onward chain
St Denys Gate is a gated development in the highly regarded village of Lisvane, approximately 4.5 miles north of the City Centre. Lisvane is one of the most desirable areas of Cardiff and an affluent suburb of the City.
It benefits from good access by car to amenities in Llanishen, and access to the M4 motorway at Junction 30 (Cardiff Gate). There are 2 railway stations nearby, providing direct services to Cardiff Central station. Llanishen Reservoir, Cardiff Golf Club and Llanishen Golf Club are located nearby.
Square Footage: 2,809 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dderwen Deg, Lisvane, Cardiff, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station1.0 miles
- Llanishen Station1.1 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS190063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.