Croft Close, Spondon
- WELL APPOINTED AND PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS (ONE BEING USED AS A DINING ROOM)
- EPC RATING D
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- PLEASANT LOUNGE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING AND WORKSHOP
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Supplemented by gas fired central heating via combination boiler, UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises:- side reception hallway with cloaks cupboard, pleasant lounge with patio doors to the conservatory/sun lounge, refitted kitchen with in-built oven and hob, optional dining room/third bedroom, two double bedrooms and refitted shower room with a three piece suite. Outside, off road parking is provided and this continues to the side elevation and leads to a workshop with light and power. There is a pleasant side garden and paved rear garden area.
Croft Close is well situated for Spondon village and its range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and major road links including the A52, M1 motorway and A50 respectively leading to Nottingham East Midlands Airport. As previously mentioned an early viewing is highly recommended.
Side Reception Hallway
16' 9'' x 9' 8'' (5.10m x 2.94m)
12' 6'' x 9' 3'' (3.81m x 2.82m)
17' 8'' x 5' 9'' (5.38m x 1.75m)
Double Bedroom One
12' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.78m x 2.97m)
Double Bedroom Two
9' 0'' x 7' 9'' (2.74m x 2.36m)
Refitted Shower Room
7' 8'' x 5' 4'' (2.34m x 1.62m)
The property is set back within Croft Close and is approached via driveway providing off road parking which continues to the side elevation and to a useful WORKSHOP/STORE 16'" X 8'6" with light and power.
There is gated access to the side elevation which leads to a mature side garden which is laid mainly to lawn with borders. To the rear elevation there is a paved patio area and garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Croft Close, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.0 miles
- Derby Station2.9 miles
- Peartree Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10841336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.