Dean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
- Exceptional Four Bedroom Period Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Wealth of Period Features and Thoughtful Renovations
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area, Walk in Wardrobe and Ensuite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen and Sizeable Utility Room
- Driveway for Several Cars and Detached Garage
- Gardens with Westerly Aspect
- Mainline Service to London via Marden and Staplehurst Station Only a Short Drive
Oozing with charm, this warm and welcoming period property has been considerately renovated by the current vendor during their tenure. A brick pathway splits the front gardens and leads to the door. Inside, there are lofty ceilings throughout and the spacious entrance hall is lined with a solid stone floor with each of the reception rooms feeding of it.
The sitting room has a cosy feel with a large log burner and bay window benefitting from views overlooking the front gardens. A door through the sitting room leads into a separate living room with exposed beams and library wall. The kitchen features granite worksurfaces, underfloor heating and plenty of room for a breakfast table if desired, but there is also a separate dining room to the front. Stone steps from the kitchen lead down to a sizeable utility room with storage cupboards and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the principal bedroom benefits from views over the surrounding fields, a large dressing area, walk in wardrobe and fabulous ensuite with a double shower. From the landing, there are a further 3 double bedrooms and beautiful family bathroom. Outside, the gated gravel driveway is fit for several cars with a detached garage with power and lighting. Solar Panels on the roof of the garage fuel the electricity and 5.1KW battery which reduce energy costs, providing a sustainable future for Pewter Well. The garden, enjoying a westerly aspect, benefits from areas of lawn, hedging and patio.
The home sits proudly on Dean Street, with easy access to Maidstone Town for shopping, social and educational facilities and only a short drive to Marden and Staplehurst for frequent mainline services to London.
Pewter Well is an exceptional family home which will generate plenty of interest so Call Page & Wells to view today!
To The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Dining Room - 4.65m x 3.61m (15'3 x 11'10) -
Sitting Room - 5.59m x 4.95m (18'4 x 16'3) -
Living Room - 5.74m x 4.95m (18'10 x 16'3) -
Kitchen - 4.95m x 4.75m (16'3 x 15'7) -
Utility Room - 3.91m x 3.45m (12'10 x 11'4) -
To The First Floor -
Principal Room - 5.05m x 3.20m (16'7 x 10'6) -
Dressing Area With Walk In Wardrobe - 5.05m x 1.50m (16'7 x 4'11) -
Ensuite Shower Room -
Bedroom 2 - 4.95m x 3.51m (16'3 x 11'6) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.91m x 3.40m (12'10 x 11'2) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.91m x 2.54m (12'10 x 8'4) -
Family Bathroom -
Detached Garage -
Large Gated Driveway -
BrochuresBrochureDean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone
Dean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Farleigh Station0.8 miles
- Maidstone West Station2.0 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station2.4 miles
About the agent
FROM INSPECTION TO VIEWING IN LESS THAN EIGHT HOURS!!
Our investment in the latest technology allows this to happen so if you want a top performing agent with the best exposure, we offer the best solution. Covering Maidstone and Mid Kent with a network of offices, we will offer your property from every branch as well as our prominent Head Office in Maidstone town centre. As members of The Guild of Property Professionals we can offer property from our London off
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30419340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Wells, Loose Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.