- Walk to high street & BR
- En-suite shower to master
- Chain Free!
- Additional main bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Built in wardrobes
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Easy viewing access
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.5 miles
- Stoneleigh Station1.0 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Saxon Kings combine all the traditional values you would expect such as excellent personal customer service, a dedicated and experienced team, with the latest innovations in technology, offering a modern 24/7 quality service. Based in the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames we also cover much of South-West London.
Saxon Kings are ARLA Propertymark Protected. We are proud to have attained a number of industry accreditations which help us ensure that our service is the best it can poss
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101095001179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxon Kings, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.