Church Road, Potters Bar
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Off Street Parking
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Sought After Road
- Short walk to Potters Bar Station
- Spacious and Well Presented
- Available Now
Situated in Little Heath within walking distance to Potters Bars High Street and Broadway and many local shops, restaurants and transport facilities including Potters Bar Mainline station.
This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Call for more information on
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Church Road, Potters Bar
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Potters Bar Station0.7 miles
- Brookmans Park Station1.6 miles
- Hadley Wood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102596000936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auckland Estates Limited, Potters Bar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.