Manchester Road, Ninfield, Battle
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Fox and sons are delighted to present to the marker this well presented three bedroom house situated in the sought after village of Ninfield. The property further benefits from off road parking, private rear garden and ample storage space. Viewings come highly recommended!
Fox and sons are delighted to present to the market this well presented three bedroom house situated in the sought after village of Ninfield. Boasting with spacious and contemporary accommodation throughout the property comprises an open plan living aspect throughout the ground floor,with three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property further benefits from off road parking, private rear garden and ample storage space. Viewings come highly recommended!
Double glazed front door leading to hallway with a large under stairs storage cupboard with electric meter and electric consumer unit.
Lounge/diner 25' 10" x 9' 11" ( 7.87m x 3.02m )
Double glazed front facing windows, three radiators, fitted storage cupboard with sliding doors and shelving, side and rear elevations with double glazed sliding patio doors leading to garden. Open plan living leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Double glazed front facing window. Modern fitted kitchen including a range of wall and base units, laminate worktop surfaces, stainless steel single sink/drainer with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding cooker with extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer under counter, and oil fired central heating.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed front facing window, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard and large storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Double glazed rear facing window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Double glazed rear facing window, fitted storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 6' ( 3.89m x 1.83m )
Double glazed front facing window with countryside views, radiator.
Obscured double glazed rear facing window. Fully tiled modern suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and a corner cabinet with mirrored door.
driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, mainly laid to lawn with some plant and shrub boarders.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and hedge boarders, two timber garden sheds. Gate access on one side of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manchester Road, Ninfield, Battle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowhurst Station3.6 miles
- Battle Station3.7 miles
- Collington Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bexhill On Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bexhill On Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS109995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.