Brook Street, Whetstone, Leicester
- A three bedroom chalet style semi detached home
- Excellent condition
- Current gas and electrical certificates
Entrance hall with stairs off and radiator.
4.88m (16ft 0in) x 3.94m (12ft 11in) maximum measurements taken
With wood burner, radiator and bay window to the front elevation.
1.89m (6ft 2in) x 1.71m (5ft 7in) maximum measurements taken
With bath, wash basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail and side facing window.
5.37m (17ft 7in) x 2.88m (9ft 5in) maximum measurements taken
Having a range of base and wall units, integral dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, one and half sink, radiator, enclosed wall mounted boiler and two storage cupboards.
1.57m (5ft 2in) x 2.15m (7ft 1in) maximum measurements taken
With door to rear and space for washing machine.
Giving access to loft and with radiator.
3.6m (11ft 10in) x 2.84m (9ft 4in) maximum measurements taken
With radiator and window to the front elevation.
With shower cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand pedestal.
2.41m (7ft 11in) x 4.5m (14ft 9in) maximum measurements taken
With radiator and rear facing window.
2.37m (7ft 9in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in) maximum measurements taken
With fitted wardrobes and rear facing window.
The front of the property has a lawn area and gives access to the rear. There is a garage with parking off The Nook. The rear of the property is low maintenance, mainly paved with decking and patio area.
Brook Street, Whetstone, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station2.1 miles
- Leicester Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Thorp's Residential Sales and Lettings. We are Blaby's oldest established independent estate agents with over 45 years combined experience in the property market.
We specialise in the property market specifically in the Blaby District, namely Countesthorpe, Cosby, Blaby, Whetstone, Littlethorpe, Narborough, Huncote, Glen Parva, Enderby, Croft and surrounding villages including Thorpe Astley.
Our aim is to provide the very best service using modern technology combined wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 210032569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorp's, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.