Station Road, Twyford, RG10 9NS
- Elegant And Beautifully Presented
- Flexible Accommodation over Four Floors
- Lovely Garden, with Rear Access/Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Perfect Central Location
OUTSIDE At the front the house has great kerb appeal and sits behind a low brick wall, with a pathway in the middle and two areas smartly laid with slate/shingle. At the rear, the garden is a real oasis, fully enclosed, with an electric gate giving access to a block paved area to park safely off the street, plus a raised deck, and low maintenance seating areas and well stocked, mature borders.
LOCATION Situated in the centre of Twyford village with its local amenities and shops and excellent Waitrose supermarket being just a few minutes' walk away. Twyford Railway Station is moments away which offers fast connections to London Paddington in approximately 30 minutes (Crossrail services due 2022/23) and to Reading in just under 10 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Station Road, Twyford, RG10 9NS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Twyford Station0.1 miles
- Wargrave Station1.6 miles
- Shiplake Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Penny & Sinclair's Henley-on-Thames office is situated in the beautiful and historic Speakers House, on Hart Street. Covering Henley and Marlow along with the surrounding areas, offering sales, letting and short let services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073012324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.